Please Do Not Copy Photos

This blog will often contain photos that are part of my photo business, or personal photos taken by me. Please do not copy. That is really not a nice thing to do. If you want to use a photo, please contact me at pamelarowell@yahoo.com for permission. thanks!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Laundry Room Organization

I am not an organized person when it comes to the house. I can organize a project. I an organize things in my head just great - just not always in real life. Last week, I posted my pantry. It is working great! It is so simple, it had to work.

Next up to organize was the laundry room.

I have been doing really well since we got here at keeping the laundry up to date- even folding socks! That is a huge thing for me. To make it easy, I used laundry baskets for different loads of clothes. I put the baskets in a shelving unit. Dean has been great about sorting his laundry into the baskets, too. When a basket is full, it gets washed. Very simple!

I have a shelf over the washer and dryer. It allows me to hang clothes right out of the dryer. of course, there were things stored there. I didn't like the jumbled look. The laundry room is in the front of the house. The only nice window in the front is in the laundry room! Odd, huh?

I have quite a few empty boxes. I found 4 that were the same size and shape. They each held 6 gallons of milk or tea and came from Super One in Longview. I cut the flaps off and covered them with brown paper> the paper was left over from the movers. It was wrapped around a large frame.

I made tags for all the boxes and the baskets. I mounted the tags on brown paper left over from a recent wedding. Because I used found items, the whole makeover cost me 6.00 for the rings and the glue stick.



Because we don't have a lot of linen storage, I am using baskets to store extra towels, sheets, and various other items. It helps to know what is in each basket. Once I get a buffet that will hold my punch bowl, I will have even more space in the laundry room.

Below is my pic for July 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment